WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE 2 BEDROOM UNIT / IN A VERY ACTIVE CO-OP
Coady Co-operative has a 2-bedroom accessible unit available for July 1, 2023.
The unit is small and would suit a family of no more than 2 people or a single person.
As we are a Co-op you must become a member before we can offer the unit.
If you are very social person and enjoy being around people on an ongoing basis, then co-op living might suit your lifestyle.
In the co-op there are 74 units and 156 members.
As for the unit. It is an attached bungalow with 2-bedrooms. One is a bit small 8’x10′.
There is a large storage closet in the unit.
While we supply a stove, fridge, and dryer you will need to supply a washer.
The bathroom and kitchen has been complete renovated for wheelchair access.
The back yard is a completely fenced in deck.
As Co-op members we are expected to attend 4 General Meetings a year and the AGM.
We also rely on our members to take care of their units and help maintain the common areas.
There are many committees for our members to participate on.
We look forward to you joining us.
Pictures and application will be forwarded to you when you respond to this ad.
- CoordinatorIn Job Postings05/31/2023Coopérative d’habitation Voisins Inc. (Coop Voisins) is looking for a Coordinator […]
- One BedroomIn Vacancies05/26/2023One Bedroom Available […]
- Wheelchair Accessible UnitIn Vacancies05/01/2023Coady Co-operative has a 2-bedroom accessible unit available for July 1, 2023. […]
- Open Waiting ListIn Vacancies03/22/2023Wingale Co-op is welcoming applications: […]
- Office Administrator Executive DirectorIn Job Postings03/10/2023Office Administrator Executive Director - Eastern Ontario Christian Senior Citizen Co-operative Housing Inc. […]