1-581 Tweedsmuir Ave.- Ottawa- Ontario- K1Z 5P1
Westboro Housing Co-op is a community-based housing cooperative (a not-for-profit association). The Co-op is run by members, there is no paid staff. It has been in existence for 19 years. There is a total of 47 units, including the office.
19 Older single family homes and apartments.
Lions Park -10 townhouse units.
Tweedsmuir and Clare -16 townhouse units.
Applying to the Westboro Housing Co-op
- Orientation session
- Fill out application for membership ($15.00 fee per adult)
- Qualify for interview (credit and landlord check)
- Membership Committee review of application
- Board approval of application
- Written notice application is accepted
- Available unit assigned OR name on waiting list*
- *$50.00 fee, refundable when name is removed from waiting list.
- Members attend general meetings and vote on Co-op matters
- Serving on Board or various Committees
- Members volunteer at least 4hrs/month (serving on committees or Board)
- Annual Spring Clean-up work days
- Maintain units in good condition