The Agency for Co-operative Housing seeks Relationship Manager
Ontario/PEI Team (position located in Ottawa)
37.5 hours per week (contract)
About the Agency:
With our head office in Ottawa, the Agency for Co-operative Housing administers the operating agreements between Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and more than 500 housing co-operatives. We have regional Operations teams in Calgary/Vancouver (West) and Toronto/Ottawa (East).
About the Relationship Manager role:
Reporting to the Manager, Operations for Ontario and PEI, the Relationship Manager monitors the compliance of co-op housing clients with their operating agreements, while developing a productive working relationship with each client co-operative. They review the risk rating assigned to co-ops in order to help them improve their results. They monitor compliance with workout conditions and implement approved intervention protocols. The relationship manager is a self-starter who likes deadlines and works well both individually and with a team of high functioning professionals.
To be considered, candidates must have
- excellent analytical and financial skills; CPA designation an asset
- sound knowledge of accounting principles relating to property management and experience in applying regulations, policies and/or legislation
- significant experience in property management for housing co-ops or non-profit housing organizations
- excellent oral and written communication skills, including plain-language writing
- bilingualism (English/French) considered an asset
- university degree or equivalent experience.
- They have demonstrated high-quality client-service skills, as well as interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills. Their excellent time management enables them to juggle many priorities in an efficient manner. They communicate effectively in English and French (bilingualism preferable). They have a thorough working knowledge of federal programs and legislation affecting housing co‑operatives, which is considered an asset.
The Agency for Co-operative Housing is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment-related accommodations will be provided upon request.
If interested, please send your resumé to email@example.com using “17-010 Relationship Manager – East” in subject line. We will contact only those candidates we wish to interview.