We are looking for a Housing Manager who has a strong interest in community housing to join our growing team.
The skills & experiences needed to be successful in this position are:
- One to three years’ experience in administration providing clerical duties, ensuring timely processing. (Maintaining site documents, filing, data entry/word processing, and third-party correspondence),
- Experience in accounting administration an asset (accounts payable / receivable, maintaining accounting files),
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software including MS Excel; MS WORD, MS PowerPoint; MS Access,
- Education and Training in business administration, or other post-secondary education in a related field,
- Good organization and time management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with clients//members both in person and via mail / email,
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently,
- Excellent written and spoken English mandatory for the position.
- Ability to communicate in French.
- The Housing Manager will provide administrative support, maintenance administration and financial management. This includes accounts receivables and payable, member / tenant and corporate administration services, property management, community and governance support.
- The Housing Manager will ensure the overall good standing of the assigned facility.
Housing Managers Collective supports the success of co-operative communities through sound management:
- We provide housing management and community development services to co-operative housing communities in Eastern Ontario.
- Our management services are based on CHF Canada’s 5 core management standards that ensure sound management, good governance, and a sustainable future.
- We work together with the board of directors and members to develop and deliver services to help you build strong, caring and sustainable communities.
- We are committed to lifelong learning.
- We continue to be very proud of our engagement and contributions to the non-profit and co-operative housing sectors and broader co-operative movement.
Housing Managers Collective supports staff:
- We are committed to providing staff with a positive work environment, a rewarding career with a growing organization, Long-term career growth.
- If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Full-time and Part-time positions are available.
- Some evening work will be required.
Salary commensurate with experience.