CHASEO celebrates long-time co-op members whose age and years of living in a co-op community equals 100 years or more.
The Co-Operative Housing Association of Eastern Ontario (CHASEO) describes housing co-ops as “welcoming places where all members have the right to live with dignity, free from harassment and discrimination.” Housing co-ops are communities of people working together where “all co-op members play an important role in making sure their co-op is a safe place to live.”
For more information, or to nominate yourself or another member, please contact us at (613) 230-2201 ext 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This year CHASEO is privileged to have twelve longstanding members living in our co-op communities!
- Filomena Domenico, Des Jardins Co-operative Homes
- Brygida Kulasiewicz, Des Jardins Co-operative Homes
- Jean Carroll, Des Jardins Co-operative Homes
- Ann Van Regan, Sandy Hill Co-operative Homes
- Sandra Britten, Castlefrank Co-Operative Homes
- Linda Poulsen, Quarry Housing Co-operative
- Carole Brown, Quarry Housing Co-operative
- Denise Esnard, Quarry Housing Co-operative
- James Davidson, Quarry Housing Co-operative
- Denise Davidson, Quarry Housing Co-operative
- Raoul Nenclares, Quarry Housing Co-operative
- Annette Brousseau, Coopertive d’Habitation Jeanneville
On a Century of Co-operation.
Thank you for your contribution to your community.