P. Winter Management Services seeks Co-operative Co-ordinator
P.Winter Management Services is looking to hire a part-time (4 days per week) staff person to work with one or two non-profit housing co-operatives in Ottawa, beginning as soon as possible.
The co-ordinator will work on-site for one or more housing co-operatives or non-profits, providing day-to-day services to the co-operative’s members and its board of directors.
The successful applicant will:
- have a good understanding of property management
- have a general knowledge of co-op and non-profit housing
- have an excellent understanding of finances and financial statements
- have effective oral and written communication skills
- be able to work independently and prioritize work
- have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- have experience working with volunteers
Ability to work in French and/or Spanish an advantage.
Some evening work will be required. Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested, please e-mail your résumé to Penelope Winter (email@example.com) by September 15, 2017.