Nepean Housing seeks Office Co-ordinator
Full-time Office Co-ordinator
Purpose of Position: This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to all departments of NHC, including the Executive Director and Board of Directors; to co-ordinate the office facilities function of the main administrative office.
- Office Administration Certificate from a community college would be an asset; minimum high school diploma.
- Highly motivated, detail orientated and ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including word processing, web technology, Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge of Yardi would be an asset.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Clear Criminal reference check.
A minimum two years’ experience with multi-tasking within a busy office environment with client contact, especially by phone is required. Experience working in the non-profit housing sector is an asset.
Complete job description is available at www.nepeanhousing.ca under Links.
Salary range: $24.44 to $28.02 Hourly, 35 hour week.
Resumes can be submitted to Sandra Germano until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 24, 2017 by e-mail email@example.com, fax 613-823-8453, or by mail/drop off at 16 Kilbarron Road, Nepean, ON, K2J 5B2.
Nepean Housing Corporation welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. Contact the above noted if you need accommodation during the application process or want more information, and we will work with you to jointly address your needs.
We are committed to representing the diversity of our community.