Cornucopia Property Management seeks Co-op Housing Co-ordinator
Part-time Coordinator Position
Cornucopia Property Management Corporation is seeking a part time coordinator for non-profit housing co-operative clients in Ottawa.
The coordinator will work in the co-op offices and provide day-to-day services to the co-operative members and completing tasks on behalf of the management company.
The successful applicant should have:
- Office Experience preferably in a non-profit setting and have a general knowledge of co-op housing
- Experience in office management and dealing with contractors or equivalent
- Experience with deposit preparation and understanding financial statements
- Experience with MS Word, database applications, email and Internet
- Have effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use the utmost discretion in the handling of member files and other personal information
- Able to work independently and prioritize work using strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks with little supervision
- The ability to use tact, diplomacy, sound judgment, courtesy and patience at all times
- Experience working in a multicultural community with people from a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds.
- The ability to work in French as well as English is an advantage.
This is a part-time position (30 hours/week). Some evening work will be required.
Please e-mail your résumé to Deana Sherif email@example.com