We are looking for our next Member Services Co-ordinator! Apply by November 30th.
CHASEO’s Fall Education Day is coming up on Saturday, November 25th!
Register by October 30th to get the Early Bird Rate of $135 per person for CHASEO members – after that, the price will go up to $180.
If you register two or more people, save 30% on on your registration!
As well, youth registration is only $80.
We’ve got great workshops to choose from:
- Making Cents of Your Role As Treasurer
- Planning for Long-Term Success
- Up in Smoke: Co-ops, Marijuana, and Non-Smoking Policies
- Why can’t we all get along? Managing Conflict
- La coop en brève
- What Comes After End of Mortgage? (For HSA Co-ops)
- Vacancy Loss: The Annual Co-op $3.5M giveaway!
- Global Panorama of Co-op Housing
- Meaningful Member Engagement
- Engagement significatif des membres
Want to be a part of shaping what’s next for co-op housing in Canada? Yeah you do!
CHF Canada and Regional Federations across Canada need your help. We are looking for young, fresh new voices to drive our movement forward and help to refine a Vision for the sector.
- Think housing co-ops are awesome
- Have ideas for how we can grow our movement
- Want to help shape the direction of our sector…
Consider applying for Vision: Next Steps!
Vision: Next Steps is all about where our co-op housing movement is headed. You’ll be a part of a leadership group that helps shape what comes next, by taking part in three interactive webinars leading up to a two day summit in February 2018.
The deadline for application is September 15, 2017.
For more information or to submit your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve added an interactive map to our Ottawa Co-op Directory. Check it out there or below to explore Ottawa’s housing co-ops!
We had a great day of learning and fun at our Spring Congress. Click here for some photos from the event!
Congratulations to our award and scholarship winners:
- Diversity Scholarship: Celeste Cassidy, The Shefford Heritage Housing Co-op
- John & Susan McLean Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Co-operative Movement: Janice and David Burroughs, Westboro Housing Co-op
- Geoff Robbins Award for Financial Excellence: Eileen Tallman Co-operative Homes of Ottawa-Carleton